Thursday, January 11, 2007

US pop culture

There were a couple of US pop culture items that perked my ears this morning.


1) We got Mr. Posh Spice - I'm not much of a football/soccer person, but I have to note that a person of Mr. Posh...excuse me...David Beckham's godly international media fame, he will fit in Hollywood. Just another celebrity in SoCal. ~Yawn~ Lets see how the US's soccer league (MLS) will improve. I know the number female fans has just risen.









2) War of words - Donald Trump vs Rosie. This feud started sometime back, when she said something regarding what he did, and he responded and then she responded and then he responded, etc etc. This brings to mind a similar situation regarding emails. When you get an email that you don't like and you want to reply back to defend yourself. The correct course of action is...DON'T. But in this case, it's a cat fight I'm amused to see. The comb over cat vs the non-straight cat.

No comments: