Monday, January 08, 2007

She's pregnant!...(nonMBA)

No~...Not me! I'm single and don't have any biological offsprings. None that I know of at least. hehe... There's only my God Son and mother I'm responsible for.

I just found out this morning, that my friends' wife (of 5 months) is pregnant. That makes it three couples I know that recently announced they are pregnant. I'm gone for barely two weeks and they get busy. He was surprised but more nervous. I suspect because this is their first child and he is still getting used to the idea he's going to be a father. Poor guy. Better you then I!

Another coincidence, I know three couples that recently became rookie (1st time) parents within the same time period. Four words to them...Better you then I!

Are all these events coincidences or an omen for me? I hope not. Better them then I!

This song is dedicated to my friends wives and all the women that are going through or have gone through this miracle of life. Better you then I~.

No comments: