Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday Funnies

I can't wait for this movie to come out. The next great, "must see" movie of this year.

What you gon' do with all that junk?
All that junk inside your trunk?
I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump
My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little humps.
Check it out.




GMAT note - A few weeks back on my study schedule, yet with only two months of lapse from last touching the GMAT, it is a upward hill climb again. I'm going to have to power through it to be ready for testing in Feb. Doesn't help that my god son is sick now and my mother needs more of my presence at night.

2 comments:

Nat4mba said...

Hi -tvu: HEC #1 in FT rankings - that's right. That was the first moment I put my eye on this school :)
Europe post-MBA is an option, of course. My only concern is that European schools at the moment cannot guarantee work permit for foreigners outside European Union. The statistics is that only 50-70 percent of HEC foreign alumni secure job in Europe (though we don't know the grounds of their job choices). I was told that even with international MBA, there are immigration barriers that put serious obstacles.
Thank you for links in your blog, I am researching diaries of current HEC students to make my final choice :)

-tvu said...

Nat, Agreed. There are many fine B-schools in Europe. It's just a bit of work/research for me to find them on line. European schools adverts are drowned out by the local B-schools over here.