Friday, November 24, 2006

What is to become of my choices

What is to become of my choices
All the planning
All the work
All the hopes
All the dreams of my tomorrow

I am no longer a child
I am no longer a young adult
I am a man...with all that it entails

I delayed one year for father
Can I delay another for mother

Can I live with myself
because of my dreams
because of my future
because of my absence to mother

I pray that you will be aright
I pray that you can understand
Why I made my choices

THE PRAYER

3 comments:

JatWarrior said...

awesome video... two of my fav singers :)

kpmg said...

All the best with the GMAT tomorrow (11/27 right?) :)

Maybe you could apply to the schools, get accepted and then apply for a deferment?

-tvu said...

Jat - yes. Two singers that can actually sing.

Wanna - Thanks. With the life crisis of mom in the hospital, getting a decent GMAT score is a long shot, which will make my chances of acceptance an even longer shot. I can only hope. I'll try for a second test after my mother's health settles.