Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A hug from me to you...(nonMBA)

Be Thankful
Be Thankful of all the love within your life
Be Thankful for all the love ones in your life
Be Thankful for all those that you have loved and have loved you back
Be Thankful...


Soo many things within my life
Soo many things...

So I am giving you a hug
So that I may receive one from you


Inspiring Story! Free Hugs Campaign (Music by Sick Puppies)


Description: Sometimes, a hug is all what we need. Free hugs is a real life controversial story of Juan Mann, A man who’s sole mission was to reach out and hug a stranger to brighten up their lives..... what we then witness can only be described as awe inspiring.


Free Hugs story on Ten News Australia

2 comments:

Iday said...

a warm hug from me to u too :)
What's happening with ur GMAT preps?!?!

-tvu said...

Not very well. My mother was checked into the hospital on Tuesday night because she was complaining about shortness of break and being very tired. She's going to be there through this weekend for test and observations. I'm there w/ her 4 hours until another relative relieves me. Studies are the least of my worries right now. But the test is this coming Monday Nov 27. No way of canceling it. So my scores are going down in flames. Hopefully the B-schools will understand and give me a chance to redo test later next year.