Monday, July 24, 2006

Got married in SF...(nonMBA)

Went to San Francisco earlier this month (7/7 - 7/9) for my surfing buddie's wedding. I took Friday off so I could fly up early to goof around one of my favorite cities.



Had lunch w/ my biker consulant buddy. After reading the book, "The Namesake", I was craving Indian food so we found this Indian restaurant close by. Very good price.








Where did I leave my heart?











Union Square










Gates to China Town






Trying to post more photos but blogger is not cooperating. Will have to do another posting. Same bat channel, different bat posting.

2 comments:

Marcusrodri said...

Nice pics. Thanks for the link. I've linked you too.

-tvu said...

Marc,
Thanks for the link. Your blog has inspired me to post more with pictures.