Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Got married in SF...(nonMBA) part 2

OK, I've figured out the problem w/ blogger. It does not like uploading six pictures at once. So I have been uploading three photos at a time. Grrrrhhhh...


Haight-Ashbury Street; Former hot spot for SF's hippie counter culture movement




Protection (The Healthy Way) and for his/her pleasure, depending on which team you're batting for.



Brother, sometimes I feel like you...





Heart on the Rock; Found my heart! After all the girls have done to it. hehe...





From my biker consultant buddy's' (Brain) window; Golden Gate Bridge @ sunset. Nice...




From Brian's apartment window; San Francisco sky line @ sunset. Very Nice...





Port of San Francisco; Like a lot of major city it developed around a port





My kind of bar, surfboards close by to catch the next set of waves




Peace in the concrete jungle




Practice your Tai Chi




China Towns' street musician; A lot of history behind that musical instrument




Contrast; Little old, lot of new




Guardians of Chinatown gate