Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Lessons learned...

So it is Tuesday and I am happy to accomplish my goal of celebrating through Sunday and even extending it into Monday. Glad to have that item checked off my list of goals. I don't think I would want to do that again. Well at least on weeknights where I have to be in the office the next day at 8am.

Lesson learned 1; Drinking was fun, but not when you have to be in the office the next day at 8 am.
Lesson learned 2; Not many other people can celebrate with you.
Lesson learned 3; When inviting friends out on a week night. Get the 1 st round of beverages.
Lesson learned 4; Most places in OC closes after 1 am at the beginning of the week.
Lesson learned 5; Have a good time but always be within ability to drive safely.
Lesson learned 6; I still can have a fabulous time with friends, without the need of alcohol.

Having learned these various lessons, I now can say I no longer want to go out drinking for this long duration on a work week. Vacations/Holidays are still permitted. I'm not working, so I'm having fun damn it.

No comments: