Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Memorial day w/ dad

Monday (5/29) was spent visiting my dad's grave. It's been a weekly activity. This was my mom's first time to visit it. She took it pretty well.



The tombstone still has not arrived yet.


Note to myself; gotta get a better camera phone (i.e. Nokia N90) or a small point-n-shoot camera w/ me.




So it was Memorial day (US holiday for war veterans) that day and there were soo many miniature flags through out the cemetery. As I walked to visit my sister-n-law's grave I was able to take a few snap shots from my camera phone. I don't support war and I know the soldiers were following their orders and they lost their lives to so that we may live ours. Rest in Peace. You will not be forgotten.





Photo 1- Visitors










Photo 2- Sacrifice









photo 3- Sacrifice and Memorial Flags











Photo 3- Please let there be peace

No comments: