Friday, May 05, 2006

Happy..."Excuse to drink" Cinco de Mayo


OK, It's Cinco de Mayo today. Since I live in So. Cali, we have a strong Mexican influence here, so we're all celebrating Cinco de Mayo (small out number Mexican Army defeated French Army in 18??)...blah..blah...Ok real reason is for us to drink (similiar to St. Patricks Day). On that day, I'm Irish also.

I should be drinking Margaritas and doing shots of tequila, but I feel like Japanese today. I haven't eaten at Shin Sen Gumi in a few months and the staff probably misses me. I'm trying to gather some friends to come w/ me but no call backs yet. Hopefully someone will respond back soon, so I can look forward to it. I'm a social animal...don't like to go eat dinner at restaurants by myself. If I have to eat by myself, then I'll just cook it at home.

No comments: