Thursday, May 04, 2006

Vicarious travels

I turned in my midterm for yesterday's class and was trying to keep on top of the Lakers vs. Suns score via my work cell phone. I rarely use it to surf the web, so I don't feel bad about this one time. It was a good game, but we lost. I guess/hope we'll have to close the series on Thursday (today) and advance to round two...versus the Clippers??! Guess where I'll be tonight? hehe... Three years ago, if you said that it would be Lakers v. Clippers in second round...AND the Clippers had the better record...you'd get your ass laughed out the door. Amazing what can happen in three years. Key reason...two key reasons, was that the clippers picked up two veterans (Sam Cassell and Cuttino Mobley) ok, three reasons...Elton Brand had an amazing year.

Any how, I discover this really cool new travel-log website, www.vcarious.com It's a pretty good site. You can upload unlimited # of photos at its' original size and create a travel journal also. Pretty cool. In addition to it's coolness, you can download the pics at it's original size too. How cooler then cool is that?? I've added it onto my list of cool links. I've uploaded some of my Vietnam photos here but still trying to figure out how to use it more extensively. Wish me luck.

Once again, I'm moving (3x in on year), to watch over my mom, two nieces, one nephew (my godson). It was my dad's last wish for me to watch over my mom. Kiss my social life out the door. I have the feeling that I'm heading into a dry spell for dates....sucks to be a responsible adult.

No comments: