Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Everyone's gotta have Goals...


So last night was my final class for UCI extension. Thus I have finished my odyssey to complete 1 certificate and wound up completing two (IT Management and Business Analyst). As I stated in my previous post, I will give myself a few months off from studying before hitting the books again, but this time it's for something I really want, GMAT for B-schools. I'll probably start studying again in Aug and begin essays also. This time, I don't mind the work. As long as it leads to getting my ass to a foreign country, then it's all good.

So my immediate goal is to drink every day w/ friends for the remainder of this week. Although this is a three day weekend, so I'll have to drink through Sunday and maybe Monday afternoon. Everyone's gotta have goals in life.

No comments: