Sunday, December 10, 2006

Momements of experiences.

Manchester Moment;
I'm in KoffeePot cafe staring at the outside rain.
I say, "Raining again. This weather is still new to me."
The manager says, "This weather is what we're famous for. It's like going to the Bahamas and getting sun."
He has a point.




Koffee Mural in Manchester




English Breakfast - Heart Attack in waiting;
Eaten at 9am, still full by 4pm...I loved it!








Not beef, not pork...simply meat







Fish n' Chips;
Made fresh - excellent tasting
This sample - deep fried and sitting for ? hours under heating lamp.






3 item combo for 1.99 GBP; Sausage n' Bean Pastrie, Donut, Drink











Creative editing










Oasis within the Urban Jungle







Skyline- Telecom Tower in distance




Nelson's Column corner


National Gallery Plaza

2 comments:

Alex said...

wow, it must have been one blast of the trip you had! nice pics!

-tvu said...

The expense was triple what I budget for, but it was worth it. Manchester, LBS and HEC all worth my time. Please post more pictures of your "beloved" Moscow and upcoming trips!