Sunday, December 10, 2006

Catching up on trip

A lot has happened (finally w/ stable internet connection), so I'll break my experiences into several posts.

LBS has an informal Information Session on Friday afternoon. So I had time to check out Buckingham Palace. The flag was raised full staff, indicating da queen is in da house!






Then off I went to LBS. Internationally diverse ppl attending the info session. Campus was quiet because the 1st years were taking their last sit in exam. Mr T (attending info session also) and I decided to get a few beers at Windsor Castle Pub. Good decision. As the 1st terms were finishing up their exams, Windsor was DA PLACE to go.

It quickly filled up and the crowd poured outside the pub!









I was traveling around the world just by merely meeting the LBS students.
Note; SPECIAL SHOUT OUT to Patxi. I meet up w/ him the night before (he was super busy but still made time) to meet up, answer my questions, show me to Sundowners, and intro me to some of his stream mates.

I also bumped into LBS blogger AngelAngie and Genie. Both super sweeties!




Spot light's on you.






They also sang a birthday song for their fellow 1st term class mate.




Drinking a few beers on an empty stomach, things started to get funny really quick.


Mr. T and I;
Quick friends after a few beers.










Dancing lights









Raving lights

No comments: