Friday, October 20, 2006

Replacing surf session for study session

It's Friday and the work day is almost over and I should be grabbing my board and heading out to Newport Beach for my Friday surf session. But no~ I'm going to put in a few hours of GMAT studies (similar to last Friday's 2 hour study session). Hmmm...replacing surf session for study session. After reading the 1st year B-school studies, I anticipate my schedule will still be the same. Lack of sleep, lots of work, lots of reading, and lots of cramming. One huge difference is I'll be in suffering in Europe, instead of familiar SoCal. ~Sigh~

Attached are two videos of surfing in my local breaks, HB (Huntington Beach) and NB (Newport Beach). Hopefully I won't forget how to surf after all this B-school stuff is taken care of.

Have a good weekend!



TOP VIEW OF SURFERS FROM HB PIER




NEWPORT BEACH - Where I surf Friday after work. Pier in background is NB pier

3 comments:

JatWarrior said...

that looks like a lot of fun... wish i knew surfing :(
well, i should take swimming lessons first, hehe.

KV said...

Oh man...that's taking me back....

-tvu said...

jat, good idea. having basic understanding of how to swim would be very beneficial. hehe...

kv, it's taking me back also. I haven't surf HB in ages. Also, would you know of any cheap lodging in London? I'm visiting the campuse on 12/7 for on campus info session. Need cheap lodging for my cheap ass. hehe...