Wednesday, September 06, 2006

LBS online application, now active

London Business School's online application is now active and accepting applicants. Eventhough my essays are not finalized and I have not taken the GMAT, I've filled out some information. My application is now officially started. I won't submit it until all parts are complete, but it is now a tangible item.

Speaking of GMAT, since the Kaplan messed up my re-enrollment, I will not be ready to take a shot at the GMAT until after LBS R1 deadline. This will push me back into R2. No need to stress (benefits of being a laid back surfer), this will give me time to travel, hopefully in November back to Europe to visit the B-schools I am applying for. Yeah...It's a thin excuse to travel, but since I was not able to travel last year (dad's illness). I am ready to explore more of the unknown and expand my comfort zone.

2 comments:

rungee582 said...

Thank you for posting that LBS was online... I hadn't noticed!

-tvu said...

Thanks for the reference on your blog. Good luck w/ LBS. I really, **really** want LBS.