Thursday, August 17, 2006

Blast from the past...(nonMBA)

I've been noticing the fashion trend of the SoCal kids is recycling towards the 80's (skinny jeans, i.e. Jordache) Way Bitchin! Like, I'm totally psyched!

The days of










Flash Dance fashion














Billy Idol




(Yes, I did have the rad Billy Idol hair cut)














Duran Duran












A Flock of Seagulls

















80's Madonna















not to be mistaken for Ms 90's Madonna







nor 00' Madonna






is making a comeback baby! Hopefully the mullet and big hair will remain unrecycled. hehe..

2 comments:

Marcusrodri said...

Yeah man, the 80s!!! hahaha, the most funny clothes (and awful) ever. I am not sure if I am glad I was too young because otherwise...
The 80s in Spain: Do you recognize this prestigeous spanish movie director ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jdq2J00ENw

Better if you don´t understand the lyrichs!!

-tvu said...

Wow!?! After seeing that video, I'm kinda confused/scared about the 80's in Spain. No worries, if music videos is respentative of a country's trend, then i would definitely be confused/worried about 80's America also! hehe...

BTW, I saw the movie Habla con ella, directed by almodovar. That was a pretty good movie. Slow, character driven, but decedent movie rental. Hard to believe he elvoved from that music video to the movie.