Tuesday, July 18, 2006

B-school application advice...


As posted by AngelAngie, very good advice on applying for B-schools and for LBS. There are many helpful MBA resources, i.e. Business Week B-school Forum, Clear Admit, Beat the GMAT to list a few. If you know of additional resources, comment it to me and I will add it to my list.

Since LBS has released it's application deadlines, I've taken myself out of study break. There goes my plan of no studying through August. No worries. I was getting bored with all the free time I've had. For the last 2.5 years I have been taking night courses for two certificates (Business Analyst and IT Management) at UCI, so my nights were never really free. Before my studies, I spent my free time after work in the gym, usually arriving home at 7-8pm, again, my weeknights were never really free. I was actually training to get my pilot license (private visual flight rules certificate), before my sister-n-law passed and the title of God Father gained true significance. My pilots' certificate is on indefinite postponement, so I can help raise my God Son. I am use to having my weeknights limited. If I have too much free time, then I usually get myself into trouble, in one way or another. Call it an over developed sense of goal, I like to focus on aspirations.

No comments: