Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Trying to MBA blog...

Haven't blogged much because I'm trying to orienting it towards MBA related topics. Since I'm on holiday from any form of studying (i.e. GMAT), I can comment that I think about the aspects of an international MBA several times daily. It's the only thing that's giving me inspiration in my life. Even planning a trip to Asia this Nov. w/ my buddy Jeff, is not giving me as much drive. It's only an international MBA and nothing but an international MBA.

On a lighter side, I'm happy w/ the progress of my workout regime; walk/run (mostly running now) the first mile, jumped rope for five to ten minutes, core for 15-20 minutes and finally 5-10 minutes of jumping rope again. Feels great to produce lots of sweat. I don't feel it's a productive workout unless my T-shirt is dripping from sweat. The ultimate goal of running (continuous run) two - three miles is on track. Pun intended. My next issue is to lower my beer consumption when hanging out w/ friends. Maybe switch to wine instead of beer? Interesting idea. Aside from the gay-ness factor of drinking wine w/ guys instead of beer. I'll have to push the health benefits to justify and defend the guaranteed teasing I will get. Note to self; Look up the calories for wine vs. beer.

Note; Went to Men's Health Website to look up the damage of beer and wine consumption. Ouch... Water please and make it a cold one for me please.

No comments: