Monday, May 01, 2006

Moving...again


It's been over a week since my dad's funeral. The family was able to talk mom into taking a couple weeks to Mississippi-Texas for a few weeks to be w/ the other siblings and grandkids. Good...now I have a few weeks to clean up the house and move back home. Yeah...Dad's last wish for me was to watch over mom. Yeah...kiss social life good bye...kiss freedom good bye. I get the feel'n I'm heading into a dry period in my social life.

It was tough getting back into the swing of work after two weeks to deal my dads' funernal.
I'm soo behind on my projects. Gotta remember to thank my work group for handling the work load while I was gone.

Side Note: All the siblings pitched in to cover the funeral cost. Even w/ my dad already purchased a plot in the cemetery a few years ago, the expenses were crazy. **pardon the pun** they make a killing in the death business.

No comments: