Wednesday, May 10, 2006

early signs of addiction...


It's 1:13 am now and I should be a sleep now. At least I'm not my parents house (still prefer to call it parents house instead of moms' house) and mom telling me it's pass my bed time. I 've had a full day of 9 hours work and 3 hours of class. The smart thing to do would have been to clean up, break down my last bookshelf to move tomorrow and go to bed early. Good thing I'm smarter then that. Yeah...I wound up reading more blogs...all are of various international MBA students. Found Oli's MBA blog. Wow...this guy's travels and MBA is really inspirational. Maybe I can do something similiar?...Probably not. Netherless, still amazing.

Reading these experiences helps keep my spirits up and inspires me to continue w/ my delayed MBA process. I'll just have to
1) Finish this last class to complete my second certificate (Business Analyst) from UCI. First one was IT Management
2) Move back to parents house to watch over mom, 2 nieces, and 1 nephew
3) Re-enroll back to Kaplan's study center for GMAT (good thing they OK'd me stopping my studies back in March, when I decided to delay MBA for 07). Still aiming for very high GMAT score.
4) Help my good friend (Dai aka "Tim") w/ his wedding (End of July) errands while he's away on business.
5) Attend three wedding, two (possiblity three) bachelor parties
6) Plan/Save for trip to Europe to check out B-school I'm interested in (smart move) or Plan/Save trip back to Vietnam (sentimental move)
7) Sign back up w/ gym membership to drop the 20 lbs I've regained this last year. I want my six pack back.

After listing all these to do items, I am now ready for bed. Good night...

No comments: