Monday, October 15, 2007

It's all good..

Trying to be be cute, but can't, so lets go w/ straight.

Deadline - R1 for LBS is this Friday (Oct 19). Was ready for it, but due to family, friends, and work obligations, I am once again not able to make it for the R1 application. It's cool, R2 is Jan 4, which is where I make my stand.

Dun Dun Dum test date - Eight days away, and still very, very anxious about it. I've always had issues with standardized tests. Need to keep my cool and channel my inner surfer's soul....it's all good bra. If dits a massive wipe out, and you's in for a spin cycle, and it's murky pitch black down there. Relax, cover the melon, enjoy the ride, an'd when you's slack, pulls the lease, pulls
for da board, pop back on and paddles for da outside. The second one of the set is always better 'en the first. Be true bra. It's all good...




Party wave - Costa Rica



Mr. R - Frontside - Costa Rica




Mr. R - Bottom Turn - Costa Rica

No comments: