Thursday, September 20, 2007

Globalizing a sport brand

Basketball doesn't have the sheer numbers of football (soccer), but I expect that to change within a decade. The NBA is quietly trying to expand into Europe and Asia.

Hopefully by the time I'm done w/ my international MBA and several years of work experience in consulting (strategy/management), I can transition to industry. Not just any industry. A sports oriented industry. Yes, I'm into fitness and once the MBA application process is done, I'm restarting my goal of getting a personal trainer certification.

Utilizing my background of Vietnamese American from southern California, with a MBA from Europe, and several years of work experience strategy/management consulting, I can be in the right place, right time, right experience, right background...the right person for the job.



Sequoia National Forest
July, 2006


Sequoia National Forest
July, 2006


Sequoia National Forest
July, 2006

1 comment:

kpmg said...

that sounds like a pretty good plan man...