Thursday, January 25, 2007

Back to the norm...

It has been one month since I've been back on the GMAT study wagon. It's been tough juggling the holidays, family, work and study. Since the holidays are done and only Vietnamese New Year's (Feb 8, year of Pig) coming up next month, I have more time allocated towards study. I have slowly pushed my brain endurance (tough, working full time, w/ mother and god son responsibilities) back to two hours and hoping to push it to 4 hours.

Also rejoined the UCI gym after a two year absence. I was able to maintain my lost weight (10 lbs) but need the extra boost to lose the extra 15 lbs. Need to build up the endurance; Stronger body enables a stronger mind. For now my schedule is "action" packed. No worries, I prefer to remain busy. It helps me to be disciplined. If I have too much free time, I get into too much trouble.

My schedule for this new year;
M-Ths;
8-6(?) Work
Noontime workout
6-9pm GMAT
9-? Keep mom company in her room.

Fri;
8-5 work
5-> Gym or surf


Weekends;
8/9(?) Morning workout at Gym or Surfing
11-5(?) GMAT studies.

It's also great to have the weather back to normal. The past two weeks have been cold. In the 50F/10C - 60F/15C. Hey...that's cold for us SoCal! Yeah...I know we're spoiled and brats when it comes to the weather. A few pictures of my local surfing spot by the Huntington Beach pier.







HB Pier- 1







HB Pier-2











Surfer rushing towards surf









Surfing couple; Yes the girl surf. Some of are really really good

No comments: