Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Follow up pictures from Manchester

I'm in London now. This Hostel (Piccadilly Hostel) has a Nazi rates and policy for their internet connection, so I was able to leeching off wifi connection somewhere.
As promised here are some photos from Manchester




Sign says it all












Historical









Exactly what I was thinking about









Cheerful lights














Seasonal Marketing











He needs to get on a diet









Open air market











Three symbols












Shout out to my German friends











Shout out to my Devine Dutch friends










I just had to try it. Yummie!









Season's Greetings











Tunnel of gifts














Manchester eye










Base of the eye










Modern Manchester













Lights











Excuse you! I'm busy here!











THE place for Jazz






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!!!! Did you try the Dutch minipancakes (they're called 'poffertjes' in Dutch)? Glad to see you're having a great time :-))

Alex said...

Great pics! Must have been awesome trip!

-tvu said...

Suzy - Yummie!!

Alex - Awesome and expanding my comfort zone. Experience life. Thanx