Friday, November 03, 2006

Got Married...(nonMBA)

I forgotten what normal life is like.
Some photos of my nephew's wedding.
They're dropping like flies!


Pick up the Bride - Average October day




Bride's maid - Pre-wedding snack




My Grand Nephew - Japanese-Vietnamese-Mexican-American




Beautiful older sister and I



In-Laws - Nice family




Their cousins - small group photo



Mom - never say a woman is weak
Lifetime of accomplishments




Nephew and I - hvu and tvu in da house~




Rub the pregnant lady for good luck




OK...maybe a few too many drinks



Hmm...maybe one more

8 comments:

JatWarrior said...

nice pics... reading the title of your post, I thought you got married :)

Iday said...

yeah - that's what i thought too :D
Looks like u had a nice time outside the MBA worries.
Helps u get back to work with a refreshed mind :)

-tvu said...

Jat & Iday - hehe...Marriage and I will not happen...At least until my heart is ready for love. Besides, -tvu is in version 3.x, way more fun then version 2.x. You'll understand, if you survive your version 2.x and still remain single.

Catalonic said...

Wow, I've been rubbing pregnant women for years and I had no idea it brought good luck. Usually it just illicits slaps or the occasional law suit.
Go figure.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your nephew!

-tvu said...

My nephew Thanks you!

-tvu said...

Cata, it's all in the rub. If you're in the northern hemi, clockwise is the correct rotation, whereas south hemi, counter-clockwise. Now you know...

Jeff D said...

Weddings are always more fun when good looking women are willing to drink shots with you.