Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Extracurricular activities that help shape you...

Toastmaster International is organization that, "offers a proven way to improve your communication skills. By participating in a fun and supportive Toastmasters group, you'll become a better speaker and leader and gain confidence to succeed in whatever path you've chosen in life." Zotspeak is my chapter here at UCI and I'm the VP of membership. After spending two hours on the GMAT, I have to prepare a speech w/ specific items to cover. Sure, sleep isn't really necessary.

The items to cover w/in this speech actually brought to my attention to the B-school essays. I have not touched them for the two weeks and that's a good thing. The focus of this speech can also can transfer to my essays. Funny how things can apply through various parts of our lives. If not now, then possibly the future. Which bring to attend to a speech by Steve Job's Stanford Commencement Speech in 2005. For your viewing and inspirating pleasure. Now back to the speech. Once upon a time ago...

No comments: