Friday, April 07, 2006

Preparing for the eventual...

I've been steel'n myself for this eventual time. It's almost here. All of my siblings have arrived. Their various offsprings are arriving this weekend. My father is wants to go home from the hospital. It will only be a few days before he will pass once he goes home.

I'm selecting some pictures I have of my dad for the slideshow to for the display. I've realized that most pictures I have are from the Vietnam trip we took together in May 2004. Now that was a trip tracing the footsteps of my family









While I did get some pictures from my nephews. Some of them are definintely cool. Just like this one of him kicking our asses at Texas Hold'em last mont. Poker is my dad's favorite game. I remember as a kid staying up all night for Vietnamese New Year playing 5 card Ace draw. It's a variation to poker. Yeah...that's my dad

But this one is really signficant. All four generations of the Vu family. First son of the first son, of the first son...Bearing the name of the Vu. Maybe one day I'll have one of my family line.

Pictures capture the event and help us relive the the memories. We are the a cummulation of our memories.

No comments: