Thursday, April 13, 2006

Difficulties of sleeping


It's now12:44 am Thursday, 4/13/06. I haven't sleep very well these last few days. I think the earliest time was 4:00 am. I've been busy getting music for my nephew. He's in charge of putting together the slide show for my dad's viewing for next week. Since this weekend (4/15-4/16) is Easter weekend, the church does not allow any funeral. So the funeral is scheduled for next Saturday (4/22). We've had prayers and mass every day since his death. Tomorrow...I mean today, I'm taking my older brother and his son (my godson) to go shopping. I've been soo busy w/ caring for my dad in the hospital and dealing w/ his death, that I forgot about taxes. Gotta get that done this week.

Next week will be the heaviest schedule. Prayers Mon-Wed, the viewing is 10 am-8 pm Thurs and Friday. The funeral mass is scheduled for 6:20 am Saturday, then burial, and eating at my parents place. Sorry...moms' house. I'm still having difficulties w/ calling addressing parents to mom. Singular now...

No comments: