Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Google shares $$ w/ viral video makers

File this under proper management/leadership decision. You know/heard/seen the Diet Coke and Mentos viral video right? Google has decided to share its' ad revenue w/ those guys. Here's the article from C|Net. Shows a lot of integrity from Google management to recognize they benefited from other people's goofy hard work. I deeply respect that.

Your words pales in comparison to your actions. -tvu

The two guys (Fritz Grobe and Stephen Voltz) from eepybird.com made another Diet Coke and Mentos.


2 comments:

kpmg said...

Good luck to you. The 17th is just round the corner too! Was the Kaplan experience worth it though?

-tvu said...

Yes. In addition to the class, I use their study facility (internet connection and away from family distractions), which I am current in now, and had been in the last 1.5 months. The staff recognize me and I see other regulars also. If you make usage all of Kaplan's services, then yes. It was worth the $$$ I paid. Good luck to you also!